Friday 1 March 2013

// // Leave a Comment

What Does the Bible Say About Being Confused?

I've been extremely confused about an issue in my life lately. Because of this, I haven't had a sound mind. The devil has been working overtime to attack me at this vulnerable time in my life, so it's important for me and anyone else out there dealing with confusion to read what the bible has to say about it. 


Below are some great versus dealing with uncertainty, and I hope anyone dealing with this is encouraged by God's word today!


Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust God from the bottom of your heart;don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. Don't assume that you know it all.


Psalm119:165 You give peace of mind to all who love your Law. Nothing can make them fall.


Psalm 25:5-6 Take me by the hand; Lead me down the path of truth. You are my Savior, aren't you? Mark the milestones of your mercy and love, God; Rebuild the ancient landmarks! 


Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. 


Psalm85:8 I will listen to you, LORD God because you promise peace to those who are faithful and no longer foolish. 


Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.


Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.


1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.


2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.




James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given to him.


James 3:16-18 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment