Sunday 14 July 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Do Babies and Children Go to Heaven? What about Unborn Babies?

This is a question that many parents, especially the grieving ones who have lost a baby or child wonder,"Will I see my child in Heaven one day?". The short answer is yes. This also goes to babies who died while still in the mothers womb. Below I will list the scriptures that prove that all babies go to Heaven;

Matthew 19:13-15

The Little Children and Jesus

 "Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.
 Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.' When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there."

1 John 2:12,13

Writing for the children

 "I am writing to you, dear children,because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. I am writing to you, fathers,because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one."

2 Samuel 12:21-23

Babies who pass can't come back to us, but we will go to them

 "His attendants asked him, 'Why are you acting this way? While the child was alive, you fasted and wept, but now that the child is dead, you get up and eat!' He answered, 'While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept. I thought, ‘Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me and let the child live.’ But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me."


Jeremiah 1:5

Unborn babies are pure

"Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came out of the womb I sanctified you, [and] I ordained you as a prophet unto the nations."

These verses tell us without a doubt that all babies and children go to Heaven! If you are grieving the loss of a child, whether it was through a miscarriage or any other means, I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you're going through... But hopefully now you can have that peace of mind knowing that your child is in a world much better than this one, and that they are being given a happiness and joy that no one in this world could have provided them! And best of all, remember that one day you will get to see your precious child again!

God bless,

0 comments:

Post a Comment