Friday 7 June 2013

// // Leave a Comment

A Prayer to Let Go of the Past-I Choose to let go...

Dear Father in Heaven,

I come to You today, humbling myself before You. This day I choose to let go of my past, and I count it all as nothing compared to the gift You've given me in Christ Jesus. Forgive me Lord of my past sins, hidden sins and my cherished sins. I choose to let them go and hold on to them no longer Lord.

I choose to feel the fullness of Jesus Christ by sharing in His sufferings, and awaiting the glorious day when I shall take part in the joyous resurrection of Your saints, and the awesome day of Christ Jesus, when at His command every tongue will confess He is Lord, and every knee will bow!

I thank You Lord for my sufferings, so that I may be humbled before You. For when I am weak, then I am strong. Lord, I choose to put all my trust and hope in You, believing that by not leaning on my own understanding, You Father, will direct all my paths and make them straight.

I claim complete healing of my heart, soul and mind. I bind all evil spirits who have been working on breaking me down, making me feel guilt, resentment, depression, loneliness, insecurity and all other negative feelings not of the Lord, that have distracted me from You Father.

In Jesus mighty name I rebuke all the evil/demonic spirits making a case against me and I bind them all by the blood of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world. For the  Lord has given me the right to become a child of the Most High God, the day I accepted Christ Jesus as my Lord, and was sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, I became a child of God!

The Creator of heaven and earth said, "Behold, I give unto you power to trample serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

In Jesus name I pray, amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment