Monday 12 November 2012

// // Leave a Comment

Trusting God's Will and Plans in Your Life!

Do you ever have moments where you feel discontent with things in your life, and wonder if it will ever get better? I have sometimes in the past found myself questioning God's will for me, which I know is wrong because we are commanded to trust in Him completely to guide our lives! Psalm 37:3-6 and Jeremiah 29:11 read;

"Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday."

"For I know the plans I have for you says the LORD. 
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  
Plans to give you a hope and a future."

God never wants us to suffer. But because of sin, sometimes we have to go through troubles and misfortunes in order to learn and grow. Do you notice that for some people it takes hitting "rock bottom" for them to humble themselves and submit to God? This is why we deal with tough times, so that we may build patience and see how difficult life really is without God!

We should go through our difficulties with our head held high, putting our complete trust in God. He knows what He's doing although our emotions and fears make it seem differently! 


By making God your number one priority in life and consulting with Him about every aspect of your life, your confidence in Him will increase. Live a righteous life and soon you will start seeing the blessings of God fill your life!

"Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place-
the Most High, who is my refuge-
no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the adder;
the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.

Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation." 

(Psalm 91)

0 comments:

Post a Comment